Monday 2 July 2018

Library Catalogue 30.6.18


I am trying to complete my assignment which is due in on Tuesday night but the whole library catalogue and discover is down. Someone has just screenshotted me that there are works going on today and tomorrow and it will be down? Which was posted on your twitter page 18 hours ago that's not enough notice. This is really not fair to people that have assignments due in next week. Especially as we all work part time :( Please can you sort this as I am getting really upset and stressed about this now. 



Thank you for your email. I am sorry you were having problems with the library catalogue. Please can you  tell me what message you got when accessing DISCOVER and the Library Catalogue this weekend.

Please can you send me the screen shot of the reported DISCOVER and Library Catalogue downtime Twitter message as there was no reported downtime this weekend. There were problems 23 – 25 June but not 30 June & 1 July.