Friday 1 September 2017

Visitors

I am writing with regards to the use of your library services. 
I am currently doing my studies for my professional qualification, and I have been unable to find somewhere where I am able to study after work, and I was wondering if it is possible to use your library facilities.

Unfortunately, I am not a student there but would appreciate a good environment to continue with my studies. Is it possible for me to register to use your facilities?


The University of Bedfordshire welcomes visitors and there are two levels of membership for you to choose from
Reference - £30 per year
Associate - £65 per year
Details here
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/exusers/categories

New applications for membership take 2 - 5 working days from receipt, to be processed
for information
  • Proof of current postal address will be required to support all applications.
  • If you are claiming a fee waiver or a concessionary rate evidence of eligibility will be required.
  • Please familiarise yourself with the conditions of membership and the code of practice before applying.
  • External Customer status does not allow access to any other parts of the University.

Application form is on this webpage please print and complete


Terms and Conditions here