Friday 29 September 2017

Sconul access

I have been advised to contact yourselves at the Bedford Campus because I am currently living in Bedford but doing an online course at Wolverhampton University.   I understand that I can get a membership where I can borrow books so that I can read around my subject material. 

Please advise me if this is possible and how much it costs and how I can join.

Thank you for your enquiry. Please follow the advice from your own University about registering with the Sconul Access scheme and then – if you are eligible - please follow our instructions on our website



On receipt of your completed application form your membership will take  5 – 10 working days to process (due to seasonal demand)


If you are not eligible for Sconul Access there are paid membership on our website that may interest you