Monday 15 August 2016

Alumnus - Graduate accounts and library membership

I recently graduated and I would like to come and save some work I saved in my student area to disc. How long will my account be active for?

Secondly, I've enrolled on a distance learning BA at Staffordshire Uni, is there a way I could use the library at Bedford to assist with my studies as I am still living locally.

 Thanks for contacting Learning Resources. You will have access to your Bedfordshire accounts until 1.10.16 I would advise you save to a USB not a CD
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/whoweare/leavers

Ask Staffordshire about Sconul Access membership. If you have the rights and apply you can apply to Bedfordshire once you have your email of authorisation

Or, depending on what kind of access you want from 1.10.16 you may apply for Alumnus membership of Learning Resources.