Monday 19 August 2013

Stolen Printing

I would like to report that I been to the libirary on 16 Aug around 4 pm and i did print my two assessment which i have to sumbit and which i was doing it, actuaaly all my assessment  papers its graped after its been printed.

I am very sorry that you were inconvenienced on Friday. I have investigated what happened and can determine that:
you sent your assignments to print
as they started to print you left the machine
you returned half an hour later (maybe more) and your printing had disappeared
you reported it to staff who explained that if someone had used the printer after you they would have picked up your printing as well as their own in error. That person probably discarded your printing when they sorted through the print outs.
I can conclude that your printing was not maliciously stolen as you claim

I would advise you not to leave the printer while your work is printing out in the future.