Monday 8 April 2013

Refworks - Write N Cite

I'm in the middle of using write-n-cite with all my references stored in there. When I went to use write-n-cite after stopping working for a while it wouldn't allow me to carry on.It is asking for me to re log in again asking for:Group Code;User name; password and the write-n-cite log in code: I'm completely baffled by all of this as it has not happened before, and I'm quite a novice to using write-n-cite although it has been a great benefit to me.

 It sounds as if you've timed out. On the login box there should be a link that says 'Login through your institution (Shibboleth users)'; you need to click on that, select University of Bedfordshire from the list and then login with you university ID. Let me know if there are any problems with that.