Tuesday 24 April 2012

Heating, Park Square LRC


I would like to complain about the temperatures in the library, especially on second and third floor which is quite low for more than a week now.

I can understand that since the temperatures outside are decreasing and some facilities comprise single-glass windows, it is not easy to maintain a certain temperature. But it has been hard for me to work in the Library, so hard that I wanted to let you know about this.

It would be nice, if the heaters would be switched on at least for a minimal amount of time.

I am very sorry but the the heating has completely broken down at Park Square LRC. We are waiting for a part to arrive before any repairs can be done. Unfortunately the unseasonably cold weather has exacerbated this situation. 
Please be assured that the situation will be resolved as soon as possible