Friday 13 May 2022

Visitor access

 You said

 I made an application to get access to your library. 

I somewhat need access to it as soon as possible as to prepare for my soon to come A Levels exams.

Is it possible to get an update of the situation of my application?

I used this very email address as to fill in the form online.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

We said
Thank you for your email and for your heartfelt plea. The University has decided to limit the number of Visitors accessing the campus libraries. I have to tell you that our service statement on the web applies to all Visitors (except Sconul Access and Alumni). I cannot make any exceptions.

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/
SERVICE NOTICE: 
Due to the current circumstances the University of Bedfordshire is limiting the number of Library Visitors on campus.  Please check our website for updates. We only accept online applications.  University of Bedfordshire is only accepting applications from the Sconul Access scheme and Alumni. Please monitor this page for future up dates.

I regret having to let you down and I wish you well. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the autumn