Monday 30 September 2019

Broken link


The link to the subject guides on the following page doesn't work, its a broken link
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/digital/in-my-subject/




Many thanks for highlighting the broken link to our Subject Guides. As you may be aware the transition to a new web platform for the University’s websites over the summer caused a variety of problems which we are doing our best to identify and rectify.

As frustrating as it is for you this does actually help us. We will address this as soon as possible.

While we do this may I advise you to go through the Self Help pages.

I appreciate that this is a click heavy route (so I have picked out two key pages for your attention)

Health Subject Guide

Thank you for your help. If there’s anything else I can help you with please let me know