Thursday 2 August 2018

Post Graduate Document Supply

I am a masters student currently writing my dissertation.  I have searched discover, ebooks and learning resources for the following book. 

Families and Poverty: Everyday life on a low income by Kelly Grace and Mary Daly (2015). 

I need access to it as the study is included in my findings but cannot afford to purchase the book outright. Is there a way the university could add it to ebooks so that I could read it please? 


Thank you for your enquiry. As a masters student you are able to use the University’s Document Supply service. There is all the information you need on LRWeb. I have included some of the links below. Read as much as you can and place your request (on the forms link – book request) then read some more. You may need to set up a BL on Demand account to accept any future journal article requests


https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/using-the-library/docsupply/document-supply-q-and-a  all the red text paragraph heading are links to PDFs please access them all