Thursday 17 August 2017

Sconul Access

I would like to use UoB learning resource centre- Luton campus as a postgraduate student at Middlesex University. I have approved SCONUL access, and will bring a print out along with my University ID.

-What else is required for access to your library
-how many passport sized photo’s are required
-would I be able to access these services on the day that I provide these items?


Thank you for your enquiry all the information you need is on our website
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/exusers/free

There is an application form on this webpage which you will need to print and complete
Post it and one passport style photo with your application to the address on the webpage
It takes 2 - 5 working days (on receipt) to process Sconul Access applications so no you would not be able to access Luton Library on the day you present your application.
You will need to bring your Sconul Access email and Middlesex ID when you collect your membership card