Wednesday 23 September 2015

Reservations

I am trying to order books for my moduels, but keep getting the message displayed that i need to see a libuarian as there is a problem. I wish to resolve this issue today if possible please  without having to come into the university. I have four books ready to be picked up but i am finding I cannot order anymore although i am allowed up to twenty.
Thank you for your enquiry. Do you mean reserve library items for your course?

You may reserve a maximum of 6 books at any time (you may borrow up to 20 books at a time).

Looking at your library account you have 4 reservations ready for pick up and another two reservations which are available off the shelves. Once you have collected these 6 items you may reserve other titles.

I hope that makes things easier for you