Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sconul Access


I am registered as a full time postgraduate (taught) student in university of X. Since I am living in luton, I need to access the library of Bedfordshire university. I have got Sconul access card with me. My Band is “C”.
 
I hope to receive guidelines from your side on how to register in library and what will be the borrowing rules for me.

Thank you for your enquiry. You will need to bring your home University ID, your Sconul Access card and a passport style photograph to the Customer Service desk in the LRC. Staff will make up a card for you. I must warn you that this could take up to 2 hours but if you come at a quiet time (please avoid lunchtimes:  12 - 2) it should be a lot quicker.
 
Your visitor's pass will give you access to our study space
up to 4 loans (at any one time) from our standard and 7 day loan stock
2 UoB reservations
fines will apply to your loans so please remember to renew your items
If you wish to use WiFi at the University of Bedfordshire you are advised to use your Eduroam account for this (please check with your home University if you are not aware of this)