Thursday 19 August 2010

Forgotten ID

I came into the LRC today but didn't have my ID. I wasn't allowed in... I had a wasted day

Thank you for your comments regarding entry to the LRC
I do understand your frustration at not being able to get in without an ID card. As an MSc student you will understand that ID is a requirement for entry into the LRC. You signed an agreement with the University to abide by our rules when you registered and one of those rules was to "produce your ID on request". Please check the back of your card.
I realise that in planning your day it is easy, during the summer, to forget your ID while preparing to come into the University. I am sorry there is no leeway to allow you in without ID. This is because of the agreements we have with our licence holders for the software and resources we make available to our students.